The General Secretariat (SG) of the Council of Rectors is in charge of the administration of this public body.
Among its main areas of work, the following stand out:
- Execute the agreements of the authorities of the Council of Rectors
- Lead projects that promote the fulfillment of the role of the Council of Rectors
- Prepare studies and their dissemination
- Articulate collaboration and development initiatives among the universities that make up the Council
- Coordinate with public entities in the field of Higher Education
- Build networks internationally