Medical and Health Sciences
University of Concepcion
- City: Concepcion,
- Commune: Concepción,
- Region: Biobío
TRAIN GRADUATES WITH COMPETENCIES TO DEVELOP FRONTIER SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN MENTAL HEALTH, IN AN AUTONOMOUS WAY, LEADING OR FORMING PART OF MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAMS, CONTRIBUTING TO THE GENERATION AND COMMUNICATION OF NEW KNOWLEDGE AND MENTAL HEALTH RESULTS TO PROVIDE THEIR RESULTS AND DISCIPLINE RESULTS GIVE AN ANSWER TO QUESTIONS DERIVED FROM BEING, WHAT TO DO AND KNOW ABOUT THE AREA.
- Encourage the generation of new knowledge in mental health and its areas of impact, based on deep knowledge of the discipline.
- Promote, through the training process, autonomous and multidisciplinary research work.
- Develop skills to formulate research proposals aimed at addressing complex problems in the field of mental health, with an integrated approach and an ethical perspective.
- Develop skills to communicate research results nationally and internationally.
- To train scientists capable of leading research teams in mental health of excellence at the national and international level, contributing to the development of society.
- Promote student mobility by linking with public services and the community in general at the national and international level.
Applicants who have motivation, critical, analytical and purposeful spirit, excellent academic background, available time, institutional support, research proposal according to the lines of the program, oral and written communication skills, will be preferred.
Graduates of the Doctoral Program will be autonomous researchers, involved with professional and social dynamics, capable of generating frontier knowledge in the discipline and communicating their results to the community, integrating multidisciplinary work groups, proposing responses from updated scientific knowledge to the Questions in the field of mental health.
Lines of investigation
- Mental Health Interventions
- Epidemiology and Neurosciences